Meet 9-year-old Joshua. He recently had to go in for surgery and was so nervous that he brought along his stuffed wolf. The wolf had a tear in its leg, so Joshua asked if his doctor could do a wolf surgery too. His parents said ‘no.’
But when they walked into the recovery room to see their son, they discovered the little wolf laying next to him; this time, with a surgical mask, a little cast, and surgical quality sutures in his leg.
We think the entire surgical staff deserves some serious respect and love for this act of kindness.
I love this!!!
- Canada AM: Toews on playing youth hockey
- We All Play For Canada (Hockey Canada Century Tour)
- TSN’s That’s Hockey - Heroes of Play
- Jonathan Toews on what kids gain from playing hockey
- Jonathan Toews talks about why recognizing Heroes Of Play in our community is so important
I think this sums it up. (x)
#and he can sing and dance and do parkour #and play the bodhran drums and ride horses#and do a woman’s voice #he can play a 15 year old and an 85 year old #the only thing he can’t do is paint bless his soul
we forgot the juggling
At least he can draw cats (x)
Colin is perfect.